Karcher TB fully automatic bus wash.
The Karcher TB is the perfect solution for medium to large sized fleets.
The Karcher TB is a robust and reliable gantry bus wash. It is suitable for all types of buses. Some stand out features of the Karcher TB are:
- All steel parts are hot-dip galvanized.
- Low-wear drives and sealed bearings ensure high maintenance intervals.
- Mirror program feature which ensures the machine avoids the mirrors.
- Frequency controllers mean the optimum brush pressure is always applied for a safe and excellent quality wash.
- Many options and accessories are available to configure the machine to your exact need.
- A bus can be washed in as little as 6 minutes.
See below table to help understand how an automatic bus wash can save you time and money. If you have rainwater available, running costs can be further reduced.
Example given is for 13 metre bus.
|Item||Cost||Consumption per wash||Cost per wash|
|Reclaimed water||$0.00||175 litres||$0.00|
|Fresh water||$2.71 per kilolitre||205 litres||$0.55|
|Electricity||$0.28 per kWh||0.415 kWh||$0.12|
|Wax||$99.00 per 20L||35ml||$0.17|
|Soap||$67.15 per 20L||75ml||$0.25|
Karcher RBS 6014 manually operated bus wash.
The Karcher RBS 6014 is the perfect solution for small fleets.
The Karcher RBS is a manually-operated single brush machine. It is suitable for all bus types. Some stand out features of the Karcher TB50 are:
- The frame is all aluminium-welded construction, making the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
- Very few moving parts mean large service intervals.
- The movement of the machine along the truck is helped by the rotation of the brush. This means you only have to guide the machine along the bus.
- Detergent is mixed into the water by means of a dosing pump.
- Can be fitted with an overhead festoon system for water and power supply.
High-pressure wash bay- Karcher HD Stationary high-pressure pumps
The Karcher HD Stationary high-pressure pumps are great for pairing with the TB50 or RBS6014. This means you can clean hard to reach places and stubborn dirt with ease.
Some stand out features of the Karcher HD Stationary pumps are:
- You can use quickly switch from soap application to high-pressure rinse at the gun.
- After 5 minutes of non-use, the pump switches in to standby mode which relieves all pressure from the lines, prolonging the life of components.
- Suitable for incoming water feed of up to 85°C.
- Dry running protection.
- Pump is fitted with robust ceramic pistons.
- Fitted with an operating hour counter for efficient servicing.